Thursday, July 3, 2014

Some stories about our porotitis

We drew pictures showing the porotitis we made yesterday. Don't you love our illustrations!



Some of our stories were excellent and included quite a bit if detail. We wanted to share them with you. 


Harry - I played with my porotiti. I swung it around and I let go and it went spinning all by itself. 


Brennan - I went running. I went to Boshra to play the porotiti together. I tried to tie our toys together but they came out. 


Mia - This is my porotiti and I am playing with my porotiti. Rowan is holding one side of the porotiti and I am holding the other side of the porotiti. 


Kate- first we need string to make it and we need to put holes in the lid. I made flowers on one side and the other side a different pattern. 






No comments:

Post a Comment