Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lost gingerbread man in Venice, Italy

To Lucy's class.

We are now searching all the small streets and canals in Venice,  looking for a Gingerbread man wearing a red mask like this one.. 



All the people wear red masks for the Mardi Gras party in Venice.

There are many canals in Venice. It is a city built on water. There are no cars. All the people walk or take boat taxis. Some people ride in gondolas.

It was reported that a Gingerbread man wearing a red mask was trying to escape in a gondola. He was going fast down the water canal, shouting"You can't catch me!"

I wonder if he can swim????? Look for a picture of a gondola on Google.

It is your day time in New Zealand but in Italy it is my night time so I will have to chase the Gingerbread man tomorrow after my sleep.

Love from GiGi.

No comments:

Post a Comment