Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gingerbread man sighted in England

Hi there,

My name is Heather and I am a friend of Ivo’s mummy. She emailed me to let me know that some Gingerbread boys and girls had run away from Ivo’s school and to let you know if I saw any of them here in the UK.

We live in a town called Rawtenstall which is a town very near Manchester in North West England. Just this morning my little boy, Jacob, and I were walking to the shops and we saw a little Gingerbread boy run past us! He was running very quickly – faster than I have ever seen gingerbread run.  It looked like he had just come from the children’s playground. Maybe he had been playing on the swings? We tried to catch him but we just heard him exclaim something about “…as fast as you can! You can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man!” in a distinctly New Zealand accent. He was very fast and we couldn’t catch him – he seemed to be heading in the direction of the train station so I don’t know where he will be going next. It did seem like quite an adventure!

I hope you can find him again! Good luck!

With best wishes,
Heather and Jacob
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment