Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Highlights

Most of us had a memorable moment from the Peace Ceremony which was held today at school. Here are some of our thoughts about it:
  • Roxana - I felt sad because lots of soldiers died in the war. I liked seeing the crosses.
  • Jiya - When I heard the song “White Cliffs of Dover” I felt sad because it made me think of soldiers who had died.
  • Campbell - I liked how the doves flew by and then round in circles. They looked so beautiful.
  • Aayush - I felt sad because many soldiers died.
  • Josh - I liked seeing the doves flying out of the baskets. They’re special  because they sent messages during the war.
  • Komail - I liked going to the Peace Day event.
  • Lola - I felt sad because the music made me remember all the people in the war.
  • Maddisyn - I felt sad because my great grandpa was in the war.
  • Lucy - I liked the song ‘White Cliffs of Dover’. It made me think of the people who died in the war.
  • Kalais - I am sad because I remembered that one of my grandads got shot in the war.
  • Vansh - I liked doing Writing. We published our peace sentences.
  • Amelia - I felt sad because my great grandpa was in the war.
  • Yeshaya - I liked going to the Peace Day event.

No comments:

Post a Comment