Thursday, November 12, 2015

Happenings in Room 21

Today our teacher was doing testing all day so we worked on completing all out independent tasks!

We painted our 'fireworks' craft...



... did some Indian colouring-in pictures...


... made some firemen...


... and finished our lanterns!


We did a Math test today. In part of it we needed to share some 'lollies' on a 'cake'. 


Some girls finished all their work so they made costumes, then put on a 5 minute fashion show! Lola was a fantastic MC! Amelia was a model with a lovely skirt with a long train!


The E-Learning class visited us and showed us the dance they have been learning! We thought they did a great job!




Highlights of the day...

Kalais - I liked watching the pirate movie. 
Campbell - I liked watching James and the Giant Peach. 
Aayush - I liked finishing my jobs. 
Aleena - I liked making my lantern. 





No comments:

Post a Comment