Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Writing challenge

Some of us had a big writing challenge today. We were asked to write similes to describe ourselves. First we wrote a list of describing words ('wow' words) that described ourselves, then we thought of something else that had the same quality. 



Here are some of our most interesting sentences (and a few crazy ones as well!):

I am as quiet as a tiny mouse. (Campbell)

I am as happy as a gymnastics girl or boy. (Fleur)

I am as brave as a dad. (Yeshaya)

I am as mad as a gorilla. (Josh)

I am as massive as a 4 wheel drive. (Ethan)

I am as grumpy as my mum. (Jiya)

I am as happy as a monkey. (Vansh)

I am as bouncy as a kangaroo. (Roxana)

I am as beautiful as a swan. (Roxana)

I am as happy as a lovebird. (Lola)

I am a brave as a soldier. (Devashree)

I am as silly as a monkey. (Sophie)

I am as freaky as a zombie. (Lola)

I am as brave as a lion. (Brianna)

I am as fancy as a queen. (Lola)

I am as athletic as a ballerina. (Mia)

I am as happy as a koala. (Lucas D)

I am as freaky as a monster. (Maddisyn)

I am as patient as a taxi driver in a traffic jam. (Devashree & Miss Bland)

It was fun to listen to hear some of our friends read their similes to us. 










No comments:

Post a Comment