Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Imagination

In a Room 21 we have been exploring our imagination! We did it in a fun way this morning by thinking what crazy places we would hide if we were a 'rascally reindeer'. 

We made some rascally reindeer this week and each morning we have tried to find where they are hiding!



Here are a few of our imaginary ideas:

If I was a rascally reindeer I would hide in the snow. The next day I would hide in out of bounds. 
By Yeshaya

If I was a rascally reindeer I would hide on the tip of the world and I would hide underground. I would hide at Santa's house. 
By Ethan

If I was a rascally reindeer I would hide in a pile of carrots. I would hide in a corner by a cupboard. I would hide under a table. 
By Josh

If I was a rascally reindeer I would hide up the chimney. The next day I would hide up in the North Pole. On the day before Christmas I would hide in my bed snuggling up with my darlings!
By Marcus




No comments:

Post a Comment