Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Making our stories better

Yesterday we wrote some stories, and today we made them better. The black writing below is what we wrote yesterday. The blue text is what we added today to improve our stories.


On Friday there was a fire drill. All the kids were on the grassy hill. I felt happy because I listened to the teacher. It was important. All the teachers did the roll.
By Campbell

On the weekend I went to the Fruitvale Park with my mum.I went with my scooter too. I played on the swing, slide and monkey bars and then I went home, and then I ate something. I was happy.
By Vansh

On Saturday I went to a party. The girl's name was Amisha. It was her 16th birthday party. There was a lot of music over there. We were dancing a lot over there. There were 25 girls and 3 boys. I felt happy because I like dancing with Amisha.
By Jiya

No comments:

Post a Comment