Sunday, December 2, 2012

Using our imagination

Our teacher is trying to help us to think about what we hear.  She told us some silly sentences and we had to explain what didn't make sense and why.  Here were some of the things she said:
  • I get up after my mum makes my bed.
  • Pineapple is my favourite vegetable.
  • Sit on the table and do your work.
  • I put my clothes on then I take a bath.
  • I eat soup with a fork.
We had to draw some pictures of things that didn't make sense.  Look at our pictures of mixed up animals!  We had to use our imaginations to create them!

This animal is a mixture of lion, rhino, giraffe, bee, zebra, crocodile and cat. 
It's called a lishgerzebcroc!

This creature is part bee, pig and crocodile so we call it a beepigodile!

Learning to use our imagination is an important skill. 
We are getting better at it don't you think?

Another day we were challenged to imagine what a 'fruit salad tree' would look like!
Here are some of our ideas...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment