Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Our dads deserve a medal so we made them some!


Here are our Father's Day messages for our fantastic dads....

Dad, you deserve a medal because you take me to the skate park and to the mall sometimes.  I like it when you play cars with me. Jabran

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you because you give me lots of treats.  I like it when you give me lots of hugs and help me do my art. Stavros

I love my dad because he takes me to the park in the mall.  He buys me toys in the toy shop.  Dad lets me help decorate his birthday cake. Kerisha

Dad, you deserve a medal because you help me touch the stars.  I like it when you help me to make chocolate milk. Alex

Dad, you deserve a medal!  Thank you for taking me to Chipmunks.  Thank you for helping me to ride my scooter.  Thank you for giving me my sister’s helmet and helping me tidy the house. Bella

I love my dad because he takes me to the park, fairy land, and rides bikes to school.  He plays with me and lets me play on the trampoline. Sammi

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love it when you play with me at the park.  You play fun games and do tricks with me.  Dad, you always let me have yummy goodies and let me decorate the Christmas tree. Lucy

I love my dad because he helps me when I’m playing a video game.  He helps me when it gets harder.  He plays against me in a soccer game.  I like dad because he went down the slide with me in Fiji. Harry

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you because you are my coach when I play soccer.  You help me read my school books and take me to school some days. Corin

I love my dad because I like it when he puts my arms out and he tickles me.  I like him playing soccer with me and I like my dad because he says I could go on ‘Sun Wave Surf’ and ‘Skin Fred’ on the tablet. Liam

Dad, you deserve a medal because you play with me.  Dad, you make yummy bacon and eggs, and take me to the movies.  I like it when you make noodles on toast.  I also like how you play rugby with me. Aston

My dad is great because he got the swimming pool that has lights.  He gives me cupcakes and boxes to make toys.  He shows me how to make new toys too. Arnav

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you dad because you let me sweep the concrete and pick up the branches.  You make chicken and let me play on your laptop. Sydney

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you because you work hard at your work.  I like how you play hide and seek with me and bring lots of food for me.  My dad likes me! Heili

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you dad because you always watch TV with me.  You play with me in the park and play matching cards with me too.  I like how you buy me ice cream. Claire

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you because you are a great builder.  You bought me a bed and made it for me.  Dad, you always have the best lunches!  I like it when you take me to the park and to your old work.  Sometimes you pick me up at school. Lily

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love it when you let me play video games and take me to get chewing gum.  I like it when you get me water when I am thirsty and buy me lollies from the shop. Joe

I love my dad because he takes me on trains a lot.  He sometimes catches a boat with me. Brennan

I love my dad because he takes me to Chipmunks with my sisters and brothers. Maddie P

I love my dad because he takes me fishing.  He lets me watch movies on the holiday nights.  He stays home when we need him.  He also loves us to the moon and back. Rowan

I like my daddy because he takes me to the park.  He takes me to the swimming pool and the snow playground. Mia

I love my daddy because he takes me to the playground in the holidays and when we come back from mummy’s ASB bank, my daddy plays with me at home. Kate

I love my dad because sometimes he takes me to the park and he teaches me to ride without training wheels.  I like my dad because he helps me count to 100. Madison

I love my dad.  He gives me gifts when he goes away.  He also let me get a toy when I was in America.  He took me to the pool at night and in the day time in America too.  Dad let me get ‘Shop Kids’ and a bakery! Charlotte

I love my dad because he watches Donald Duck cartoons and the News with me.  He plays with me and takes me to the park.  Dad takes me to the airport too. Hassan

I like watching TV with dad.  Daddy takes me to the shop to buy milk.  Daddy makes me happy. Labonte

Daddy is special because he lets me watch a movie every night time.  He takes me to soccer and swimming too.  I love you dad. Kaylah

I like it when my dad helps me to ride my bike.  I like it when my dad plays with me. Ved

Dad, you deserve a medal!  I love you because you are my coach when I play soccer.  You help me read my school books and take me to school some days. Corin

I love my dad because he takes me fishing.  He lets me watch movies on the holiday nights.  He stays home when we need him.  He also loves us to the moon and back. Rowan



No comments:

Post a Comment