Thursday, September 17, 2015

Incentives

Sometimes children work best when they have an incentive! This morning some children watched Ms Bland prepare a fruit smoothie, then helped her write about making one. When the children went off to write their own stories they were told that if they wrote a beginning, middle and ending to their stories they would taste the smoothie at break time! 

Eleven students achieved the target! Here are a few examples of their stories...

My mum made a smoothie. It was in the morning. It had some strawberries and some oranges and some water. Then she mixed the oranges and the strawberries and the water and it made a fruit smoothie. I felt happy when I tasted it. It tasted like fruit salad. 
By Brianna

Last week I went to my Nana's house and I made hot chocolate. I put in the hot chocolate. We put in the water and I drank it. It was yum. 
By Blake

I made a smoothie in the morning. I had yoghurt in it. I had a banana in it. I had an apple in it. I liked it. It smelt yum.
By Josh

Yesterday I put some ice in the Coke and I made it for me. It was delicious. 
By Lucas D





No comments:

Post a Comment